"We are living a public life on a global stage, the ones who can express themselves best, will be heard." -Laura Hill, Author The Great Story World Mix-Up, co-creator #whatisschool

Read the books I write with my children.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Contemporary Art In Education Focus

Digital Painting



As an artist I have worked in many mediums, oils, watercolor, acrylics, pen and ink as well as video and graphic design.  But I am currently finding my stride as a digital painter.  Digital painting can be crude but in my case it allows me to apply my fine art background quickly and easily anywhere I am. I can express my ideas as I have them, revise and finish with the art printed on canvass or poster.  Many of you have asked how I create me paintings.  Here is a brief "how to" of the creation of the piece "Misty Veil Of Re-birth" which was part of a 31 Night Challenge hosted by notorious American Painter Michael Bell.  This painting was complete in several hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or hit the contact me button to send a message directly.

TO RECEIVE AUTO ALERTS FOLLOW BY EMAIL